Payment Methods: We accept checks, MasterCard, Visa, Bank-toBank Transfers and SNAP
- You can make payments by CHECK at the depot or by mailing to:
FDC, Post Office Box 1146, Marblehead, MA 01945
- For the deposit and main installments on June 15th and August 1st, you may pay by BANK-TO-BANK TRANSFER or CREDIT CARD by clicking the blue Pay Now button on the front page of our website. Intuit bills the FDC $.50 for bank transfers and $3.5% for credit card transactions. Please note that you do not need an invoice number to make a payment through intuit.
- If you are interested in using your SNAP card to pay for your share, please contact Tamara for details.
- Cash is not accepted at the depots, as we do not have a license to vend with the cities & towns in which we operate.
The Billing Cycle
- February 15th – $100 Deposit for returning members due
- June 15th – Half the remaining balance due
- August 1st – Full balance due
When will I get a statement? Statements are sent at the beginning of the season, before the August 1 payment is due, at the end of the season, and whenever you make a payment on your account. You will NOT receive a statement for individual bulk orders or extra items purchased at the depot.
Paying for special orders and bulk: If you pick up a small ticket item such as a pint of raspberries, bread or eggs, you are welcome to let us add these items to your account. The $40 maximum (see Billing Cycyle above) is in place to allow members to make such purchases without having to write a series of small checks, and saves us time processing payments. If you make a larger purchases, such as boxes of peaches or flats of berries, we ask that you pay for the produce when you pick it up. Stated another way, bulk orders are COD.
What if I can’t find my statement? Please first look in your trash and deleted files for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the email address from which statements are sent. If you still can’t find it, you can email me at email@example.com and I will let you know your balance.
Late Payments: Late payments are subject to a $20 late fee. Accounts more than 30 days past due may be suspended. If you cannot pay your bill on time, you can arrange for a payment plan. If this is the case, please contact us before your bill is past due.
SNAP: The FDC accepts SNAP. If you would like use your benefits card to pay for your FDC weekly pickups, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Aid: Is available to families and individuals in need. The deadline to apply is May 1 prior to the beginning of each season. If you would like to apply, please contact email@example.com.